Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Second Trimester, Here I Come!

So the last month or so has been pretty tough.  First finding out that we are expecting twins, (that was a huge shock,) then finding out that our babies pretty much had no chance of  living.  Now we know that the babies are fine, and although there is a small chance of there being complications, the odds of that happening are still pretty slim.  Aside from all that, throw in all day sickness, headaches, and extreme fatigue.  Oh and two little ones to care for.  Some days I feel like I was crazy for thinking that I wanted another child, but more often than not, I remember that all these intense pregnancy symptoms are so worth the amazing prize that will come to me in about 6 months!  I will be 12 weeks tomorrow, which means that my second trimester is only a week away,  and hopefully relief from the nausea is coming soon as well!  I had another OB check yesterday, and the doc said that the babies looked great.  I think they were both doin karate in there!  They were kickin and punchin, and just as active as ever!  They are aprox. 2" long, and beautiful!  I have an appt. down in Eugene next week on Tuesday, and I will try to post the ultrasound pics then!  It was amazing how much they have changed in such a short period of time.  The last time I saw them was only two weeks ago, and they look like babies now!  The whole transformation of a child, from an embryo, to a fetus, to child birth, and on, just baffles me.  Our God is amazing, and I just can't wait to watch how these little miracles mature and grow! Blessings on you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment