Thursday, January 10, 2013

First real menu plan! (week of January 13th-19th)

Okay, so I plan on starting a weekly menu plan on my blog.  Since I am being very diligent about following one, I figured I would share it with everyone!

Oh, and I got these super cute menu planning print outs here.

So here is next week menu plan.

For the week of January 13th-19th

Sunday 13th:  Crock pot veggie lasagna w/ bread and a salad

Monday 14th:  Avocado chicken w/ re-fried beans

Tuesday 15th:  Left over night!

Wednesday 16th:  Lazy cabbage roll casserole w/ a salad

Thursday 17th:  White chicken chili w/ chips

Friday 18th:  Left over night!


Let me just point this out...the bread recipe above is one of the best, and EASIEST breads you will probably ever make!

So there it is, next weeks menu plan.  I will post this weeks menu plan as well ( a little late I know), but for now, the kids are tearing up the house, so I should probably go and referee for a bit!  One more note,  I spent $247 at the grocery store, for 2 weeks worth of dinners, breakfast foods, and lunches.  (not quite two weeks worth of produce, but pretty close)  No coupons used.  I am looking forward to the menu next week, and I will be posting pics as well!  Enjoy, and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment