Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring is FINALLY Here!

     Today was such a great day!


     The kids and I spent the whole day outside in the sunshine! Skyler and Caylee helped clean up the grass clippings from yesterday, I got some garbage moved out the soon-to-be old burn pile, (eventually it will be a raised vegetable garden) trimmed up a few bushes and trees, and took tons of pictures, and Skyler even helped with that. Parker and Jackson played in the grass for the first time, and Jackson loved it!



     I cannot wait for this good weather to continue so we can spend more quality time together outside. I plan on having the kids help me clear a spot and construct the garden bed, and then plant the seeds. It will be so much to go out there and harvest the produce that we will have growing in our very own garden! I bought carrots, onions, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and number of other vegetables. I know the kids will have so much fun helping pick them all! I will be posting progress pics of it all! 

     For now, here are some pictures of what we did today!


















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment