Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hmmmmm.... Just some random thoughts

      The last week or so has been very stressful.  Not sure what is going on with Tom and his job, wondering if we are goin to be able to pay rent, wondering if our family will have enough money to help us out with our finances. 
I guess Tom just got the call form Larry,(his original boss) and got the go-ahead to come back down to Corvallis to work.  He wll be takng a slight pay cut, but will be working full time.  I will have to get a job,(I already put in an application for Market of Choice,) I know that God will work it out.
The biggest task at hand now, is trying to find a place to live in two weeks.  With Toms criminal history, it is near impossible to get into any place that does a backround check.  We could work around all of that, but I don't want to lie about anything.  I know that we will find something, we always do. 
On a sunny-er note, I had a great night tonight with my niece. We watched Twlight, and New Moon, (I am toatlly hooked on the movies now) made brownies, and went for a walk to the grocery store.  I am so glad that she was able to come up and spend some time with me.
Please be praying for us.  We need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment