Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Work

      So Monday and yesterday, Tom worked really really long days. (yesterday he didnt get home until 7pm!) Today, no work! He wants me to find a job, but considering we only have one vehicle, and no one to watch the kids fr me so I go out and put in applications, it is a little complicated.  I try to look on craigslist, but what do I if I even get an interview?
      It is so hard living up here. I have no friends, no family up here. Nothing is what we have. We struggle harder than ever spitually because we are so stressed out. Our relationship is streched to its limits. We need an answer.          
      Tom needs a new job, and I need one, period. I love being a stay at home mom, but its just not practical. What do I do? I have no idea. I'm lost and frustrated. I wish I had the answers to our problems, but I am a human, and saying that, means I don't.
      I know, I know, this to shall pass, but not fast enough.  All I can do is rely on God to carry us through this, and I know He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment